Thursday, December 2, 2010

First blog EVER

For someone who has been immersed in technology and the internet from the age of 13, I guess it is surprising that it took me this long to make one of these.  Maybe that is because I'm super private and avoid talking about myself.....but I thought it would be fun, if only for my own amusement to talk about various outdoor adventures I've been tackling lately.  If nothing else it's another experiment...something to do.  I guess time will tell if anyone cares!

In hindsight, if I had known how much change my life would undergo in the past year, I would have started this blog about August of '09.  But then again since I was working 120 hours a week and going to school at the same time....yeah, nothing would have gotten blogged anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment